The Verdes Foundation takes pride in its terpene testing. We have every strain tested so we can help you find the right product for your needs. Here is the terpene profile of Harle-Tsu. Our nursing staff uses it for many of our seizure kiddos which is why it is rarely available to our general population. Thanks to our abundant harvest, we have released it to our dispensaries for you just in time for flu season! See its wonderful effects below:
Terpene list for Harle-Tsu
- Terpinolene: Great for insomnia and stress
- B-Caryophyllene: Inflammation and stomach issues
- Ocimene: Anti-viral/anti-bacterial (great for chronically ill epileptic kids!)- AND great for flu season!
- Pinene: Sluggishness and fatigue
- Myrcene: Insomnia, depression, muscle tension/spasm
- Humulene: Pain and inflammation