We want to make sure you are up to date on any in-store changes due to COVID-19. We will keep this page updated as we continue to find ways to best serve you during this time. This page is updated daily as new changes are made.
For the protection of our staff and the public, face coverings are required when entering a Verdes location. Per the NM DOH public health order, masks are not required if medical requirements dictate that you cannot wear one.
In the event you would feel more comfortable skipping the in-store shopping experience, we are offering pre-order curbside service from our parking lot. Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your order online at one of our locations: Rio Rancho or Albuquerque.
- Please allow 45 MINUTES for your order to be filled.
- Upon arrival, a Service Rep will bring your pre-order to your vehicle.
We believe now more than ever it is important to continue to practice social distancing.
We are routinely having our facilities commercially cleaned to disinfect all surfaces.
To maintain the health and safety of all of us, we highly encourage any client who enters the dispensary to please continue to cover their face and try to maintain a six-foot distance from other people.
You will see sneeze guards in place at all of our register stations.
Please help us stay save by placing the guard between yourself and the Service Rep and staying behind the blue tape on the floor in front of the register counters.
Thank you for following our safety measures and helping us help you.
Reusable Bags & Containers:
- We will not accept reusable bags or containers at this time. Our bag credit and token program is temporarily suspended. This will mean that all product leaves the store in a clean, unused bag. You may still choose not to use a bag, but we ask that you do not bring in bags from home.
- We have temporarily suspended our container recycling program. These containers may be thrown away or recycled with your normal household recycling.
- Our stores have removed all interactive displays and smell jars to further remove any risk of contacting potential germs.
Flower Purchasing Limits:
- We have a 1oz. limit on all flower purchases at this time. Limit per client, per day.
- Verdes Foundation will not accept returns on products purchased on or before 3/24 and, until further notice, all sales are final.
For the health of our entire community, we have implemented increased wellness procedures. These include:
- Face masks for all employees
- Hand sanitation after every transaction
- The establishment of a staff childcare fund
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for employees who are sick or caring for others who are sick
Dear Valued Clients,
At Verdes, the health and safety of our clients has always been, and will continue to be, at the forefront of how we do business. As the COVID-19 pandemic continues to affect every facet of our daily lives, we are committed to evolving our processes to ensure you have safe access to the medicine you need.
We know that many of you have underlying conditions that require us to protect your health in a unique way. At the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, we immediately put protocols in place to better serve you. We would like to keep you up to date on how we are building on our initial protocols, and continuing our commitment to protecting you and our valued team members
Our initiatives include:
- All staff must comply with all current public health guidelines when not at work.
- All work-related and personal travel is prohibited until further notice. Any employee who needs to leave the state must quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- Routine deep cleanings are being performed by Service Master Professional Cleaners to disinfect all surfaces at our dispensaries.
- We’re investing additional resources into our curbside program to ensure we can meet the growing demand for this service.
Our policies and procedures will continue to adapt to ensure we’re complying with, and going beyond, all state and federal mandates. On behalf of the Verdes family, we are so grateful for your support and cooperation. We feel truly honored to serve you.
Rachael Speegle, RN, CEO