We want to make sure you are up to date on any in-store changes due to COVID-19. We will keep this page updated as we continue to find ways to best serve you during this time. This page is updated daily as new changes are made.
For the protection of our staff and the public, and per the NM DOH public health order, face coverings are required when entering a Verdes location.
In the event you would feel more comfortable skipping the in-store shopping experience, we are offering pre-order curbside service from our parking lot. Here’s how it works:
- Reserve your order online at one of our locations: Rio Rancho or Albuquerque.
- Please allow 45 MINUTES for your order to be filled.
- Upon arrival, park in a designated curbside service spot in the front of our dispensaries and a Service Rep will bring your pre-order to your vehicle.
For the safety of our clients and staff, curbside service will only be conducted from DESIGNATED PICKUP PARKING SPACES located in front of the dispensary. Please continue to wear your face mask/coverings both in our stores AND while utilizing our curbside services.
If all curbside parking spaces are occupied please park elsewhere until a curbside space is free. We appreciate your understanding and patience, and thank you for helping to keep all of us safe.
You will see sneeze guards in place at all of our register stations.
Please help us stay save by placing the guard between yourself and the Service Rep and staying behind the tape on the floor in front of the register counters.
Reusable Bags & Containers:
- We will not accept reusable bags or containers at this time. Our bag credit and token program is temporarily suspended. This will mean that all product leaves the store in a clean, unused bag. You may still choose not to use a bag, but we ask that you do not bring in bags from home.
- We have temporarily suspended our container recycling program. These containers may be thrown away or recycled with your normal household recycling.
- Our stores have removed all interactive displays and smell jars to further remove any risk of contacting potential germs.
- Verdes Foundation will not accept returns on products purchased and, until further notice, all sales are final.
- All hold orders (those placed on-line or by phone for future pickup) are limited to 1oz of flower. Additional flower can be added to your order at pickup, based on availability.
For the health of our entire community, we have implemented increased wellness procedures. These include:
- Face masks for all employees
- Hand sanitation after every transaction
- Temperature screenings for all employees prior to starting their shift
- Routine deep cleanings performed by Service Master Professional Cleaners to disinfect all surfaces at our dispensaries
- The establishment of a staff childcare fund
- Paid Time Off (PTO) for employees who are sick or caring for others who are sick
Dear Valued Clients,
When the pandemic began at the beginning of the year, like so many of you, the way we lived our lives and ran our organization began to change. While the safety and security of our clients and staff has always been the utmost priority for our team, the way we meet those needs have continued to shift. With the holidays upon us and a new stay home order in effect, it is my promise to you that Verdes is more committed than ever to being leaders in our market in regards to protecting the health and wellness of every member of the Verdes family.
In accordance with the new health ordinance, Verdes is committed to serving you by ensuring the following:
- All staff must comply with the current stay at home order when not at work.
- All work-related and personal travel is prohibited until further notice. Any employee who needs to leave the state must quarantine for 14 days upon their return.
- Team members will continue to have their temperatures taken before every shift and are prohibited from coming to work if they are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Routine deep cleanings are being performed by Service Master Professional Cleaners to disinfect all surfaces at our dispensaries.
- We’re investing additional resources into our curbside service to ensure we can meet the growing demand.
What we need from you:
- With reduced capacity in both our stores, we ask you please maintain social distancing guidelines and be patient while we work to serve every Verdes client.
- Please help us stay safe by continuing to wear a mask both in store and while utilizing our curbside service.
With a new year on the horizon, I want to thank you for your continued support. We could not do it without you and your efforts have not gone unnoticed. Bringing wellness to our community is at the core of all we do and we’re so incredibly proud to serve you.
Rachael Speegle, RN, CEO